Finding important use in agriculture industry, we are affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying top grade Micro Zinc +. It is used for providing nutrients to plants for oxidation process and for developing roots and shoots. The offered chemical is processed with the use of best quality zinc sulphate and pioneering techniques. Moreover, our clients can purchase this Micro Zinc + (Zinc Sulphate) from us at affordable prices.
- Non toxic
- Enhances flowering growth
- Increases crop production
- Improves protein and sugar level in plants
"Micro Zinc +" (Zinc Sulphate-33%) -
Micro-Zinc Plus comprises Zinc Sulphate Mono Hydrate (ZnSO4 H2O), as Zn 33 %. It is released very slowly, and therefore it remains available for a long period. It helps in reducing the loss, as minimum leaching, and hence insures optimum utilization of the nutrient. It is very essential for the oxidation process in plant cell, also improving the content of tannin, protein, lipids and sugar in plants & seeds.
- Improved development of root & shoot system.
- Imparts resistance to diseases, stress conditions and pests, hence enhances flowering.
- Increases the crop yield with grain filling.
Method & Application:
- Soil Application: 5 to 10 kg mixed with inert material and fertilizer, and use it uniformly on land of one acre.
Recommended Crops :
- Wheat, Sorghum, Maize, Rice, Sugarcane, Pigeon Pea, Soyabean, Cotton, Safflower, Groundnut, all types of Vegetables, Fruits Crops, Tea & Coffee and other Commercial Crops.
- Available Packing: 1 kg, 5 kg and Bulk.
Shiv Appt., Opp. DIG Bungalow, Camp, Amravati, Maharashtra, 444602, India