- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 45 Per KG INR
- Active Ingredient :
- Magnesium sulphate (Mg) - 9.6%
- Properties :
- 1- Keep plants healthy and green.2- Resist Diseases and enhances the absorption of other important nutrients from the soil resulting in higher yield.3- Reduce the incidence of nutrient leading.4- Promote plant growth by stimulating cell division.5- It helps in growth and high yield of all crops
- State :
"Max Green" (Magnesium Sulphate - 9.6%) -
- Keep plants healthy & green.
- Withstand diseases.
- Support plant growth by stimulating cell division.
- Reduce the frequency of nutrient leading.
- Enhances the absorption of important nutrients from the soil, thus provide higher yield.
Rice, Wheat, Sorghum, Maize, Cotton, Sugarcane, Soyabean, Safflower, Sunflower, Fruits Crops, Groundnut and Vegetables like Tomato, Brinjal, Chilly, etc.
Dose & Application:
For Foliar spray:
Dissolve 500 gms max-green in 200 liters of water, and then spray on both sides of the leaves. The first spray should be provided after 30 days from the transplantation or germination, repeat 2 sprays at a time interval of 20-25 days. In case of cotton schedules 3 sprays to control the disease of red leaf.
Packing available: 500 gm, 1 kg and 5 kg.
Opp. DIG Bungalow, Camp, Amravati, Maharashtra, 444602, India