Calcium Nitrate is a water soluble fertilizer, which is a very important source of secondary nutrient- Calcium for plants. The deficit of which will cause many physiological disorders in crops. It is formulated with composition of Calcium (Ca) 18.8 % and Total Nitrogen (N) 15.5 %.
Efficiently Absorbed By Plants
Boost Growth Of Crops
Cell Elongation & Division
Facilitates Uptake Of Potash (k) Over Sodium (Na)
Corrects Plant Deficiencies In Calcium & High Soil PH
- Fruits ( Mango, Pomegranates, Apple, Grapes, Banana, Citrus, Strawberry, etc.).
- Flower ( Gerbera, Roses, Marigold, Carnation, etc)
- Commercial crops like Sugarcane, Tea & Coffee, etc.
- Potato, Groundnut, Sugar Beets, Tomato, Onion, Legumes other Vegetables Crops.
- Cereals & Fibres ( Rice, Wheat, Maize, Cotton, etc.).
Dosage & Application:
Foliar Application - 100 gm per pump or 15 liter water.
Soil Application - 5 kg per acre.
Packing Available: - 1 kg, 25 kg & Bulk.
Shiv Appt., Opp. DIG Bungalow, Camp, Amravati, Maharashtra, 444602, India