With sincere efforts, we have successfully been engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a superior quality of Borosid (Boron-20%). This is processed with the use of boron chemicals and by the aid of sophisticated techniques under our adroit professionals. It is used in foliar and drip irrigation applications as insecticides, pesticides and fungicides. In addition to this, the offered Borosid (Boron-20%) is available in the market at reasonable prices from us.
- Keep plant healthy and green
- Ensures growth of plant
- Increase soil fertility
- Helps in new cell formation
Chemically it is Disodium octaborate tetra hydrate, a highly concentrated and entirely soluble boron source. It incorporates 20 % boron and a very easy way to overcome deficiency of boron in crops.
Content: Boron (B) - 20%.
- It helps in new cell formation and root development.
- It helps in formation of protein and amino acids.
- Increase number of flowers and fruits.
- Ensures growth and high yield of all crops.
- Keep plant green and healthy.
Dosage & Application:
- Dissolve 2 gm of Borosid in 1 liter of water for foliar application. In critical growth condition apply times per crop. It also suited for drip irrigation application, ideal dose 2-3 kg per acre.
- Wheat, Maize, Sugarcane, Rice, Sorghum, Cotton, Pigeon Pea, Sunflower, Groundnut, Soyabean, and Vegetables like Tomato, Brinjal, Chilly etc., all types of Fruits Crops and Tea & Coffee.
- Packing Available: 500 gm, 1 kg , 5 kg and Bulk.
Opp. DIG Bungalow, Camp, Amravati, Maharashtra, 444602, India