Nitrogen fixing bio-inoculants, Acetobacter (Bio-Aceto) is proposed for paddy and sugarcane. The Acetobacter is a required aerobic nitrogen-fixing bacteria widely known for producing acid through metabolic procedures. It fulfills nitrogen fixation under aerobic states, and well-known in the market. Plant endophyte, Bio-Aceto is capable of excreting some half of its fixed nitrogen in a plant usable form. As endophytes, Acetobacter bacteria is found in symbiotic relationships with various plants such as coffee plant and sugarcane. The Bio-Aceto is an exclusive bio inoculants that can endure in high sugar concentration (10% sugar concentrations) environments.
- Microorganism Name : Acetobacter Diazotrophicus
- Viable Cell Count : CFU Count 1 x 108 cell/ml of liquid, 5 x 107 cell/g of powder.
- pH : 6.5 to 7.5
Strains isolated from local natural environment for best effective results.
Generate excellent growth in roots of early plants.
Provide resistance against soil borne fungal infection.
Enhances soil properties & sustains soil fertility.
Increases 15 to 40% yield of paddy and sugarcane.
With the help of nitrogenous enzyme it renders sound fixation of Nitrogen.
Fortification of soils with bacterial substances by secreting growth promoters.
Dosage & Applications:
Dissolve 1 Liter Bio-Aceto in 200 Liters Water, Spray close to roots of the plant in morning or evening time.
- In 400 ml of water dissolve 100 ml Bio-Aceto and apply on seeds needed for one acre of land during sowing.
- 500gm in adequate in case of carrier base for 1 acre land.
In 50 liters of water dissolve 100 ml Bio-Aceto and dip the roots of the plant for 10 - 20 minutes just before the transplanting.
- Mix 1 liter Bio-Aceto with 100 kg FYM. Perfectly blend the mixture and use it over one acre of land for first ploughing.
- For 30 kg seed bags 1kg of carrier base is enough.
- 3 kg Bio-Aceto mix with 250 kg FYM for 1 acre land.
Bio-Aceto is ideal for paddy and sugarcane, also it can be used for other crops: Wheat, Rice, Sorghum, Sugarcane, Maize, Cotton, Soyabean, Pigeon Pea, Sunflower, Groundnut and Vegetables (Brinjal, Tomato, Okra, Potato, Citrus, Chilly, Onion), All types of vegetables plants, Pulses & Cereals Crop, Garden Plants and other Fruit Crops.
- In Liquid Form - 500 ml, 1 liter and Bulk.
- In Carrier Base - 500 gm, 1 kg and Bulk.
Shiv Appt., Opp. DIG Bungalow, Camp, Amravati, Maharashtra, 444602, India