- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 150 INR
- State :
- Place of Origin :
- Amravati, Maharashtra
- Properties :
- 1. Strains isolated & cultured from local environment for best result.2. Induce vigorous root growth in early plant. Create Immunity against soil borne fungal infection.3. It Improves soil properties and sustains soil fertility.4. Special effects on paddy and sugarcane, increases the yield of 15-40%.
- Product Name :
- Active Ingredient :
- Name of Microorganism - Acetobacter diazotrophicus Viable Cell Count - CFU Count 1 x 109 cell/ml of liquid & 5 x 108 cell/g of powder.pH - 6.5 â 7.5
- Microorganism Name : Acetobacter Diazotrophicus
- Viable Cell Count : CFU Count 1 x 108 cell/ml of liquid, 5 x 107 cell/g of powder.
- pH :6.5 to 7.5
Strains isolated from local natural environment for best effective results.
Generate excellent growth in roots of early plants.
Provide resistance against soil borne fungal infection.
Enhances soil properties & sustains soil fertility.
Increases 15 to 40% yield of paddy and sugarcane.
With the help of nitrogenous enzyme it renders sound fixation of Nitrogen.
Fortification of soils with bacterial substances by secreting growth promoters.
Dosage & Applications
Dissolve 1 Liter Bio-Aceto in 200 Liters Water, Spray close to roots of the plant in morning or evening time.
- In 400 ml of water dissolve 100 ml Bio-Aceto and apply on seeds needed for one acre of land during sowing.
- 500gm in adequate in case of carrier base for 1 acre land.
In 50 liters of water dissolve 100 ml Bio-Aceto and dip the roots of the plant for 10 - 20 minutes just before the transplanting.
- Mix 1 liter Bio-Aceto with 100 kg FYM. Perfectly blend the mixture and use it over one acre of land for first ploughing.
- For 30 kg seed bags 1kg of carrier base is enough.
- 3 kg Bio-Aceto mix with 250 kg FYM for 1 acre land.
Bio-Aceto is ideal for paddy and sugarcane, also it can be used for other crops: Wheat, Rice, Sorghum, Sugarcane, Maize, Cotton, Soyabean, Pigeon Pea, Sunflower, Groundnut and Vegetables (Brinjal, Tomato, Okra, Potato, Citrus, Chilly, Onion), All types of vegetables plants, Pulses & Cereals Crop, Garden Plants and other Fruit Crops.
- In Liquid Form - 500 ml, 1 liter and Bulk.
- In Carrier Base - 500 gm, 1 kg and Bulk.
Opp. DIG Bungalow, Camp, Amravati, Maharashtra, 444602, India