This Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria Bio-fertilizer is widely demanded by agro companies. Bio-Phospho releases insoluble phosphates existing in the soil and thus fixes phosphorus in clay minerals. It offers reasonable amount of the phosphorus content in the soil. Phosphorous presence in soil helps in high yielding and plant growth.
- Microorganism Name : Bacillus Subtilis.
- Viable Cell Count : CFU Count 1 x 108 cell/ml of liquid, 5 x 107 cell/g of powder.
- pH : 6.5 to 7.5
It improves uptake of 'P' from soil and dissolve the insoluble phosphate makes the plants healthy.
Efficient Strains developed from local environments for effective results.
Provide Phosphate to the plants to the level of 30 - 50 kg / ha.
Saves cost up to 25% of chemical fertilizer.
It improves quality of soil for future uses.
It increases crop quantity & quality.
Dosage & Applications -
Soil Application :
Soil Application for one acre - mix 200 to 300 ml with 400 to 600 Kg of FYM.
Seed Treatment :
For 1 Kg of Seed blend 3-4 ml Bio-Phospho in adequate water, and then dip the seeds for 20 to 30 minutes, before the sowing under shade.
Root Dipping :
Prepare a mixture of 20 ml Bio-Phospho with 10 to 20 liters of water, dip the seedlings roots for 30 minutes before transplanting.
Foliar Spray :
- 250 ml Bio-Phopho for 30 kg soybean seeds, and for 10 kg pigeon pea seeds 100 ml Bio-Phopho is needed, and for other pulse crops seeds.
- For 30 kg seed bags 1kg of carrier base is sufficient.
- Mix 3 kg of Bio-Phospho with 250 kg FYM, for 1 acre of land.
Recommended Crops -
Wheat, Rice, Jowar, Maize, Sorghum, Sugarcane, Pigeon Pea, Cotton, Sunflower, Soyabean, Groundnut and Vegetables (Tomato, Okra, Brinjal, Potato, Chilly, Citrus, Onion), All types of vegetables plants, Cereals Crop, Pulses, Garden Plants etc., and other Fruits Crops.
Packing Available -
- In Liquid Form - 500 ml, 1 liter and Bulk.
- In Carrier Base - 500 gm, 1 kg and Bulk.
Shiv Appt., Opp. DIG Bungalow, Camp, Amravati, Maharashtra, 444602, India