Bio-Azospirillum is an effective atmospheric nitrogen fixing bio-fertilizer, applied to soil and promptly germinate into vegetative cells. It effectively fix atmospheric nitrogen in vast quantity and makes it accessible to the plants. Our formulated Azospirillum increases plants yield, and known as Bio-Azospirillum it works to secrete phytohormones in plant root regions, facilitating growth of strong root. It can regenerate 50-90% of the nitrogen fertilizer needed by the plants.
- Name of Microorganism : Azospirillum Lipoferum.
- Viable Cell Count :CFU Count 1 x 108 cell/ml of liquid, 5 x 107 cell/g of powder.
- pH : 6.5 to 7.5
Strains isolated and developed from local environment for the best possible results.
Generate excellent growth of roots in early plant.
Develop immunity against soil-borne fungal infection.
Improves soil properties & sustains soil fertility.
Exceptional effects on paddy, increases yield 15 to 40%.
Sound Nitrogen fixation in rhizosphere by nitrogenase enzyme action.
Fortification of soils by secreting growth promoters and bacterial metabolites.
Ability to fix 20 to 40 kgs N/ha.
Dosage & Applications -
Foliar Spray :
Dissolve 1 Liter Bio-Azospirillum in 200 liters water, spray close to the roots of the plant, morning / evening hours are requisite to spray.
Seed Treatment :
Dissolve 100 ml Bio-Azospirillum in 400 ml water, apply to seeds requisite for one acre land at the sowing time. For carrier base 500gm is sufficient for 1 acre.
Root Dipping :
Mix 100 ml Bio-Azospirillum in 50 liters water, dip the root of plant for about 10 - 20 minutes before transplanting.
Soil Application :
- 1 liter of Bio-Azospirillum is fine for 100 kg FYM. Perfectly blend the mixture and use it for over one acre of land before first ploughing.
- 1kg of carrier base is adequate for 30 kg seed bags.
- 3 kg of Bio-Azospirillum can be mixed with 250 kg FYM for land of 1 acre.
Recommended Crops -
Wheat, Rice, Sorghum, Jowar, Maize, Cotton, Pigeon Pea, Sugarcane, Soyabean, Groundnut, Sunflower, and Vegetables like (Tomato, Okra, Chillies, Brinjal, Potato, Onion, Citrus), All types of vegetable plants, Cereals Crops, Pulses, Garden Plants etc., and other Fruits Crops.
Packing Available -
- In Liquid Form - 500 ml, 1 liter and Bulk.
- In Carrier Base - 500 gm, 1 kg and Bulk.
Shiv Appt., Opp. DIG Bungalow, Camp, Amravati, Maharashtra, 444602, India